The new 11AD-20 Blanchard Grinding Machine. Only our machines can truly “Blanchard Grind”, recognized worldwide as the leader in rotary surface grinding.
A Blanchard Grinding Machine consists of a grinding wheel or grinding segments and a rotary table operated by spindle drives. Check out this short video of our Blanchard 8AD-12 by clicking here. Numerous options are available for both grinding wheels and spindle drive horsepower combinations. New models have two servo-linear axes: the carriage (X-Axis) and the spindle head (Z-Axis). Each axis is powered by a servo motor with encoder feedback for accurate positioning. The process of “Blanchard Grinding” is synonymous with quality, precision, and accuracy. Parallelism and flatness to +/-.0002” is easily achieved on a Blanchard of this size.
Bourn & Koch’s new Blanchard Grinding Machine is able to quickly and effectively remove stock from a variety of materials. Effective reductions of cycle times, elimination of operations and increase in productivity are all possible with the implementation of Blanchard Rotary Surface Grinding.
Both new and remanufactured Blanchard grinders feature a Fanuc 35i CNC control with our surface grinding human machine interface (HMI). This new development allows for operators to quickly and easily program the machine via touch screen panel. The new Blanchard 11AD-20 is available with an optional full stainless steel enclosure with a roll up door. This allows for more effective containment of coolant mist to promote operator safety and health.
- Rugged steel weldment base with intelligently applied polymer concrete for vibration dampening with hand-scraped hardened steel base ways
- Cast iron table body
- Blanchard one-piece steel magnetic chuck
- DC electrical operation
- Precision hand scraped circular bearing surfaces
- Rugged ribbed cast iron housing for the main spindle motor
- Durable steel weldment column with intelligently applied polymer concrete for vibration dampening with Blanchard three point column support