The new 36HD-66 Blanchard Surface Grinder. Only our machines can truly “Blanchard Grind”, recognized worldwide as the leader in rotary surface grinding.
A Blanchard Surface Grinder consists of a grinding wheel or grinding segments and a rotary table operated by spindle drives. Numerous options are available for both grinding wheels and spindle drive horsepower combinations. New models have two servo-linear axes: the carriage (X-Axis) and the spindle head (Z-Axis). Each axis is powered by a servo motor with encoder feedback for accurate positioning. The process of “Blanchard Grinding” is synonymous with quality, precision, and accuracy.
Bourn & Koch’s new Blanchard Grinders are able to quickly and effectively remove stock from a variety of materials. Effective reductions of cycle times, elimination of operations and increase in productivity are all possible with the implementation of Blanchard Rotary Surface Grinding.
New Blanchard Grinder Construction
- Rugged steel weldment base with intelligently applied polymer concrete for vibration dampening with hand-scraped hardened steel base ways
- Cast iron table body
- Blanchard one-piece steel magnetic chuck
- DC electrical operation
- Precision hand scraped circular bearing surfaces
- Rugged ribbed cast iron housing for the main spindle motor
- Durable steel weldment column with intelligently applied polymer concrete for vibration dampening with Blanchard three point column support